Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Salman-Prabhudeva with Bodyguard remake

After the success of his last film �Wanted� Boney Kapoor is kicked about the idea of remaking one more south Indian film in Hindi along with the dynamic Prabhu Dheva and Salman Khan jodi. According to sources Boney Kapoor saw a Malayalam film �Bodyguard� in Ernakulam and has been in awe of it. It is also believed that Kapoor had a meeting with Johnny Sagarika, producer of �Bodyguard�. Buzz is that Boney is planning to rope in Prabhu Deva yet again to direct this film with Salman Khan in the title role. When asked, Boney Kapoor confirmed saying, �Yes I went to Ernakulam during my visit to Chennai and saw �Bodyguard� as Prabhu recommended it. It�s a good film but I didn�t go with an intention to buy its rights. Its director Siddhique is quite known and has made a lot of good films. Priyadarshan has remade most his films in Hindi.� Boney ensures that he will be soon working with Salman and Prabhu Dheva. �I�ll be working with them but if you ask me particularly about �Bodyguard�, I am not sure as I am yet to decide about its Hindi remake.� It can be recalled that Tamil actor Vijay also approached its makers to remake �Bodyguard� in Tamil.

No comments: