Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vikram join hands with Vijay

He might still be soaking in the compliments he has been receiving for his last film Madrassapattinam, but director Vijay has already started work on his next film, which has actor Vikram in the lead. Vijay says animatedly, �Things just happened all of a sudden. Im extremely happy that Vikram has agreed to play the lead in my next film. He will sign the papers soon and will make an official announcement by the end of this month. I don�t believe in repeating a genre. So, the audience can expect a film in a completely new style. Vikram is such an enthusiastic actor and this film will definitely be a family entertainer. However, the rest of the cast and crew hasn�t been decided yet. �I�m giving the script a finishing touch and after finalising the details, the film will go on floor next month. I want to start this film as soon as possible,� he adds. Meanwhile, Vijay had made a fleeting visit to Mumbai to discuss his Bollywood venture. �I met the heads of a topnotch production house and gave them my script. They liked it very much and are now in talks with actors to play the lead. As soon as the cast is ready, I will start shooting for my Bollywood debut as well,� he reveals. Interestingly, Vikram is supposed to begin work on Boopathi Pandian�s Vedi and also a Malayalam film with Roshan Andrews. But, industry sources say that Vikram will start shooting for Vijay�s film first. However, Vijay maintains, �I�m not an authority to comment on what Vikram�s priorities are. But I�m glad he�s agreed to do my film.�

No comments: