Monday, April 12, 2010

Marriage for Bollywood Diva Manisha Koirala

Manisha Koirala, one of Bollywoods most beautiful and footloose divas, is all set to tie the knot with businessman Samrat Dahal, but insists that it�s not an arranged marriage.�Yes, I�m getting married to Samrat. He�s from Nepal, like me. But it is not an arranged marriage, says Manisha. �Yes, our families know one another for long. So there was a comfort level between me and Samrat. And when Samrat asked me to marry him, I agreed,� she says. Manisha returned to Mumbai from Kerala last Wednesday to the news of her marriage all over the papers. �I was totally cut off in Kerala shooting for a Malayalam film. I had no idea my marriage plans were being discussed in my absence. The wedding is on June 19 in Kathmandu and will be attended by our families,� says the actress. After marriage Manisha will move base to Kathmandu. �That�s where Samrat is based. So now Kathmandu will be my first home. But I�ll continue to be a Mumbai girl at heart.� Manisha volunteers that she broke up with her last boyfriend, American Chris Dolan, long ago. �But we continue to be friends.�

No comments: