Thursday, April 8, 2010

No disappointment \": Ranjith

Director Ranjith said that he was not at all disappointed at not being selected for the Best Director award. This is a jurys decision. While the Asianet, Vanitha and Mahtrubhoomi Awards were declared, I was the best director, but Pazhassi Raja was the Best Film. So, as I said, its entirely a jurys decision, Ranjith said. The scritping of Palery Mainckyam was the most difficult task. I spent more than seven months for it. The project had cent per cent support from Mammootty. I would hence like to dedicate this award to Mammootty, and the producers Subair and Anoop. I am happy that the film has gained recognition. All awards definitely inspire to move even further forward, the director said. Palery Manickyam has bagged several honours at the State Awads this year including Best Film, Best Actor (Mammootty), Best Actress (Shwetha Menon), Best Makeup and Best Costume Design

No comments: